Sunbelt program overview from June 26 – July 1, 2018
The program of the Sunbelt 2018 Conference including presentations is available via the button below. is available.
The Sunbelt conference provides an interdisciplinary venue for:
- Social scientists
- Computer scientists
- Organizational theorists
- Public health experts
- And others to present current work in the area of social networks.
Sunbelt covers many thematic areas:
- Social network analysis and network statistics
- Online social networks, social media
- Inter- and intra-organizational networks
- Networks and health
- Learning in networks
- Cooperation in networks
- Negative relations
- Social support
- Network visualization
- And many other social themes for which networks are important.