Call for Workshop Proposals
Share your network knowledge with your colleagues and teach a workshop.
And we know how networks work so spread the word!
Workshops are sessions of half a day (3 hrs) or a full day (2 sessions of 3 hrs) focused on teaching attendees specific methods, software or theories.
The workshops will take place on Tuesday June 26 and are not free of charge and require additional payment upon registration:
- Half day (3 hour) workshop: 100 EUR regular/ 50 EUR student
- Full day (6 hour) workshop: 200 EUR regular/ 100 EUR students
Submitting a workshop proposal was open between September 1 and October 15, 2017.
Please include the following required information in your proposal:
* A short descriptive title for your workshop
* A brief description of your workshop
* Contact information of a workshop organizer
* Length of the workshop (3 or 6 hours)
* Maximum number of attendees.
* The names and institutional affiliations of all organizers
* You may include url to supporting information for inclusion on the conference website.
Decisions will be communicated to the corresponding organizer before November 15, 2017.